Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rylan's Santa visit

Last Friday, we went to the mall with Grammy & Pops. We had a great day. First we went to JC Penney's to get some pictures taken of Rylan. I thought that since I had so much trouble taking pictures of her, that maybe the professionals could get some shots. WRONG! The entire time she was moving around. She would not keep her shoes on. As soon as I put them on, she rubbed her feet together and they were off. I didn't want to have her photo taken with just tights, so I had to make an executive decision. I decided that barefoot was better than just tights. I really hated it. She has this super cute outfit and no shoes. It looks like I am raising "Britney Spears". We did get a few good pictures that I will post as soon as they come in. After that we went to see Santa. We got super lucky and there was only 3 people in line. I had another great outfit for Rylan to wear with Santa. The dress says "Santa's little baby". I had matching little Santa booties for the dress. As you can see by the picture, they didn't make it. I waited until the last second to put them on....and in the next second they were off. There was this cute little baby in front of us. She had on little red tights and black shiny shoes. I was sad that Rylan would not wear her shoes. The shoes were the best part of the outfit. We ditched the tights and put on socks. So here is her picture. On a positive note, at least she is not crying.

1 comment:

Robin Lynn said...

Yes no crying is a positive note!!! Unfortunately that only happened for us the first year. This year he screamed at the mall and he screamed at Santa when he came to his school!! It is horrible but terribly funny!! hehehe
Rylan looks like a doll!!! Good Santa too!!