Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rylan & Taylor's Christmas Party

Taylor is my friend Christina's daughter. Rylan and Taylor are 3 weeks apart. Rylan and Taylor are best friends....because their Mommy's say they are. HAHA! They spent the day together on Saturday. They played and gave each other Christmas presents. (Really, Rylan spent the day beating the crap out of Taylor...see video below) When Christina & I went shopping a while back, I found these shirts that say "Best Friends", so I had to get them. Here are some pictures.

Matching shirts and dolls









1 comment:

Robin Lynn said...

I laughed out loud for real at my desk this morning!! This is hilarious!! There really is hope they could be best friends because we are BUT it all began when you tried to beat me up by throwing a roll of toilet paper at me!!!