Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pictures

After we got home from The Aquarium on Saturday, I was trying to get some good pictures of Rylan in her "Santa Dress". It was nearly impossible. She will not stay still for a second and she got a terrible runny nose. All she wanted to do is chew on her shoe. She has so many cute shoes that match her outfits and she refuses to wear them. She kicks and rubs her feet together until she gets them off and then she sticks them in her mouth. She does the same thing with socks. We were in Target the other night and I had to backtrack twice to find her socks. It was way too cold for her to be barefoot. So here are my attempts at pictures.


Look at that face. She is plotting her next move.

This is seriously the next picture I took.
Then she had to turn around to check out the tree.

I swear, I had to erase about 50 pictures of the shoe in her mouth. This one is nice, because the cat decided to walk by. HAHA! Can someone please tell me how to get a good picture once your baby starts moving around?

This is as good as it gets. I had to give up.


She loves showing off her panties. Cute now......

No comments: