Friday, April 3, 2009

Rylan's Easter Bunny Visit

Rylan is brushing her teeth for her Easter Bunny Picture.


She had to play a little before she put on her pretty dress. "Aunt" Kellie, she loves her princess car.
Here is the little angel. I thought this picture was so funny because she was dropping her bunny just as I snapped the picture.

We practiced the night before wearing a headband. I would put it on her and clap when she kept it on. If she took it off, I would pretend to cry. Now, she likes to wear her headband.


All these big smiles and I'm thinking we are set for a great Easter Bunny picture. WRONG! She fell asleep in the car on the way. That always happens. She woke up once we got to the mall and was not herself. She did wave to the bunny while we were in line, but when she got on his lap, she just sat there. At least she didn't cry. Here is a quick video of us acting like nut jobs to make her smile.


No comments: