Friday, February 6, 2009

Shopping Day

The maid came today, so we all decided to get out of the house so she could do "her thing". Duane never goes shopping with us so I think we wore him out. I am not sure if he can go anymore because some how we ended up spending $300 at Walmart and we still don't have anything to eat. Duane, however, has 3 boxes of apple oatmeal and every kind of Kiddie cereal that they sell. When we got home Rylan wanted to help me unload the groceries. It kept her entertained for a good 2 hours.


Don't worry the carton is empty.



Paper plates are Rylan's new favorite toy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie!!! Rylan is so precious!!! I havent looked at the blog in so long because I have been so busy but my goodness she is getting so big and is soooooo precious!!!