Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fun time at the Park

I picked Rylan up from the neighbors after a day of playing with her friends. I decided to take her down to our neighborhood park to see how she would like the swing. She loved her baby swing but she got too big and we had to put it away. I am pretty sure Fisher Price was wrong when they state the weight limit is 25lbs. As you can see from the pictures, she loved it right away. Now, we put her in her pink car and take her to the park. She thinks she is a big girl driving her car. She holds on to the steering wheel and waves at everyone. Maybe she is getting ready to become Miss America. She can sit in a convertible and do "the wave". HAHA!!!


For some crazy reason, my video came out sideways. I tried to rotate it, but it wasn't happening. I guess I was holding the camera wrong. Who knows! I am a very tired mom.



Here she is playing with her new toy from PawPaw and MawMaw.

No comments: