Monday, November 10, 2008

New Cameras

I finally got a new camera and video camera. I am so disappointed that I did not get it sooner. I had a ton of pictures printed that were from my old camera. They look so bad compared to what my new camera can do. ALL of my pictures from my old camera have red eye, even though it had a red eye detection. Now, I will be posting pictures from my new camera and you will see great, beautiful pictures. Finally, everyone can see Rylan's big blue eyes.....not red!

Here's a really cool picture from my new camera. Look what it can do.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so great! Def. scrapbooking material!! Hobbly Lobby has some great 3-d pumpkin patch stickers!

Robin Lynn said...

Love it!!! So cute!! I love her little bow!!!
What a doll she is!!
Love, Aunt Robin